Rental Fees 2019
|Community Hall||$ 300.00 for the first day
$ 175.00 for each following day
|Damage Deposit||$ 300.00 refundable|
|Camping per RV||$ 10.00 for additional day before and/or after booked days|
The rental fee includes:
- the use of the hall, the bar, the kitchen and the washrooms
- the use of chairs and tables
Please note: Our seating capacity is 125 – 150 people depending on how you place the tables. Please bring your own table cloth and decoration.
- the use of all kitchen equipment, plates, cutlery, pots, glasses, etc.
- the use of our commercial dishwasher, two stoves, two microwaves, a commercial fridge and stand up freezer
- the use of the stage at the front in the hall.
Please note: We do not have a sound system. If needed, please bring your own.
- the use of the green space around the hall for camping.
Please note: There are only 4 plug ins outside. If you need power please bring your own generator to power your campers, if necessary. The green space is only available in connection with the rent of the Community Hall.
- the use of the rock fire pit for campfire – depending on fire bans. Please bring your own firewood!
- the use of the outside BBQ – Please bring your own charcoal!
- the use of all other outside facilities not mentioned in this list
Please contact your own Insurance Company to get proper (PAL) insurance.
We need proof or your insurance if you sell alcohol during your event.
Sorry, but the Green Space cannot be rented out without the booking of the Community Hall.
For more information or bookings please send us your email.
Please be aware that our Community Hall and this website is Volunteer driven. We try our best to respond to requests in a timely manner and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Bearberry Wapitana Society
Site 1, Box 42, RR# 2
Sundre, AB, T0M 1X0
For available dates please click here.