Rental Fees 2021
Because of COVID restrictions the Bearberry Community Hall is closed starting November 24, 2020 until further notice.
|Community Hall||$ 325.00 for a full day (up to 12 hrs)
$ 215.00 for each following day in conjunction with a single full day booking
$ 700.00 Weekend (Friday incl. Sunday) if payment received in full
$ 750.00 Weekend (Friday incl. Sunday) if paid in 2 installments of 50% ea.*)
$ 200.00 Each additional day in conjunction with weekend booking
half day rentals are available – certain conditions apply **)
|Damage Deposit||$ 300.00 refundable|
|Camping per RV||$ 10.00 for additional day before and/or after booked days|
*) 1st installment at time of booking, 2nd installment latest 90 days prior to booked dates.
**) Half day rentals for meetings, showers etc. up to 6 hours are available, but not in conjunction with full day or weekend bookings. Please inquire for rates and more information.
The rental fee includes:
- the use of the hall, the bar, the kitchen and the washrooms
- the use of chairs and tables
Please note: Our seating capacity is 125 – 150 people depending on how you place the tables. Please bring your own table cloth and decoration.
- the use of all kitchen equipment, plates, cutlery, pots, glasses, etc.
- the use of our commercial dishwasher, two stoves, two microwaves, a commercial fridge and stand up freezer
- the use of the stage at the front in the hall.
Please note: We do not have a sound system. If needed, please bring your own.
- the use of the green space around the hall for camping.
Please note: There are only 4 plug ins outside. If you need power please bring your own generator to power your campers, if necessary. The green space is only available in connection with the rent of the Community Hall.
- the use of the rock fire pit for campfire – depending on fire bans. Please bring your own firewood!
- the use of the outside BBQ – Please bring your own charcoal!
- the use of all other outside facilities not mentioned in this list
If a rental is cancelled after booking is confirmed it will be subjected to a 15% administration cancellation fee, based on the total rental fee.
Please contact your own Insurance Company to get proper (PAL) insurance.
We need proof or your insurance if you sell alcohol during your event.
Sorry, but the Green Space cannot be rented out without the booking of the Community Hall.
For more information or bookings please send us your email.
Please be aware that our Community Hall and this website is Volunteer driven. We try our best to respond to requests in a timely manner and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Bearberry Wapitana Society
Site 1, Box 42, RR# 2
Sundre, AB, T0M 1X0
For available dates please click here.